About Prescott’s Best Pest Control
Work Duties as well as Tasks for: “Pest Control Exterminator”
1) Spray or dust chemical services, powders, or gasses into spaces, into garments, home furnishings or wood, and also over marshlands, ditches, as well as catch-basins.
2) Set mechanical traps and area poisonous paste or bait in sewage systems, burrows, and also ditches.
3) Inspect facilities to identify invasion source and also the degree of damage to building, wall and also roofing porosity, as well as accessibility to infested locations.
4) Cut or bore openings in structure or surrounding concrete, gain access to plagued locations, insert nozzle, as well as inject pesticide to fertilize the ground.
5) Study preliminary reports and layouts of ravaged location and also identify treatment type needed to remove as well as stop reappearance of invasion.
6) Direct and/or help other workers in treatment as well as extermination procedures to eliminate as well as control rodents, bugs, as well as weeds.
7) Measure location measurements needing treatment, making use of the guideline, calculate fumigant demands and quote expense for service.
8) Clean and also eliminate clogs from infested areas to assist in splashing procedure and also provide water drainage, using a mop, wipe, shovel, and also rake.
9) Position and also fasten edges of tarpaulins over the building as well as tape vents to ensure air-tight setting and check for leakages.